Terms & Conditions
Free standard delivery is available on orders $50AUD or more in one transaction for delivery within Australia only. Standard delivery rates will continue to apply to any orders less than $50AUD. International delivery rates will continue to apply to any orders.
Please note discount codes are not valid with any other offer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Le Tan & Australis Giveaway Competition.
*Le Tan & Australis Competition Promoter is Heritage Brands Pty. Limited ABN: 91 081 149 635 of 30 Bando Road, Springvale, VIC 3171 Australia. Phone (03) 8586 2100. The Promotion commences at 10:00 AM AEST on 30/05/20 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 6/6/20 (Promotion Period). Open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies are ineligible to enter the promotion. To enter, participants must go to either the official Le Tan or Australis Instagram feed at @2xp_aus. You must follow both @letan_au & @australiscosmetics Instagram accounts. To enter into the draw to win, the individual must like both posts and comment (tag someone) on either post. Multiple entries per person are permitted. Promoter will select one (1) prize winner from eligible entries based on random draw to receive a Uber by Le Tan and Australis “post-iso” gift pack . Total prize pool value is RRP AUD $105.00. Prizes will be sent to winners within 28 days from winner’s redemption of prize. Full Terms and Conditions available below. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Uber by Le Tan & Australis Cosmetics giveaway pack
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. Promotion commences at commences at 9:00 AM AEST on 30/05/20 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 6/6/20 (Promotion Period).
5. To enter, participants may enter via Facebook or Instagram during the Promotion Period as follows:
a) Log in to or create your Instagram account, follow the official Le Tan (@letan_au) and Australis (@australiscosmetics) Instagram. “Like” both promotional posts by both accounts, then tag a friend in the comments on either post – note: there is no advantage or disadvantage for commenting on either post, for most chance, comment on both . You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the promotion, per comment.
No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
7. The judging will be conducted at 30 Bando Road, Springvale, VIC 3171 Australia on 10/6/2020. All eligible entries will be assessed in the judging process. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will announce the winners via the Le Tan & Australis Instagram feeds on 10/6/2020 (Winner Announcement). Promoter will contact the winners via private Instagram message and the winner must respond via a private message within seven (7) business days of the Winner Announcement to redeem their prize and provide a valid mailing address for delivery of the prize.
8. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by 17/6/2020, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
10. The winner will each receive a Uber by Le tan/Australis pack. Total value of Prize is AUD $105.00.
11. Total prize pool value is RRP AUD $105.00. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Prizes will be sent to the winners at the delivery address provided via private message. Please allow for up to 28 working days for receipt of your Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants enter a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize it is unable to send to the winner if the address given is incorrect.
13. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
14. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant also releases Facebook from any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
21. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Heritage Brands Pty. Limited ABN: 91 081 149 635 of 30 Bando Road, Springvale VIC, 3171 Australia. Phone (03) 8586 2100.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (Heritage Brands Pty. Limited ABN: 91 081 149 635 of 30 Bando Road, Springvale VIC, 3171 Australia. Phone (03) 8586 2100.
and not to Facebook or Instagram. Further, entrants release Facebook and/or Instagram and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
The Heritage Brands website, www.australiscosmetics.com.au, (the Site) is owned and operated by Heritage Brands (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 111 665 439) of 30 Bando Road, Springvale, Victoria, 3171, Australia ('Heritage Brands'). In this document 'you' refers to a user of the Site.
By accessing, browsing or using the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions as amended from time to time and acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood this document. By downloading any material on the Site you expressly agree to be bound by this document.
The content of the Site is provided for information purposes only. Heritage Brands has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate.
- However, you acknowledge that all information and material is provided to you on the basis that:
- All information provided by Heritage Brands is general information and is not advice.
- Heritage Brands makes no representation or warranty in relation to the reliability, content or accuracy of the information or material on the Site.
- Heritage Brands makes no commitment to update any information or material on the Site
- Heritage Brands may change information or material on the Site at any time, without notice.
- Heritage Brands makes no representation or warranty in relation to the content or accuracy of the information and material available on any linked web sites. Specifically, Heritage Brands makes no endorsement, approval or recommendation of the owners or operators of any linked web sites, or of any information or material referred to or contained on any linked web sites, unless and to the extent stated to the contrary.
- Heritage Brands is not responsible in any way for any linked web sites and for their content or any of their privacy practices.
- Any linked web sites are provided for convenience only and may not be accessible, current or maintained.
- Heritage Brands makes no representation or warranty that access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that the Site or any material on or accessible through the Site is free from errors or viruses.
- Heritage Brands is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, resulting from accessing the Site or any use of the information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites), any action taken in reliance on such information or material or any inability to use such information or material or the omission of any information or material from the Site or any inaccuracy in any information or material.
You are responsible for assessing the accuracy, reliability and suitability of the information on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites) and accept all risks of loss, damage, costs and other expenses resulting from using the Site or any information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites).
This document is not intended to limit or exclude any liability on Heritage Brands' part, where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits the exclusion or limitation.
General Compliance with Laws
You agree that you will only use the Site for lawful purposes.
You must comply with all laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations which apply to you in relation to your use of the Site.
Restrictions on Use
When accessing or using the Site you must not:
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with or disrupt the proper working of the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, any information or material on the Site or any activity conducted via the Site;
- take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure; attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means; or
- access or attempt to access personal data about other users, including e-mail addresses.
Your Personal Information
While using the Site you may be given the opportunity to send e-mails to Heritage Brands or enter or provide information or material ('Content'). Any and all Content provided by you in connection with your use of the Site must be true and accurate. You must not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity. You acknowledge that Heritage Brands may monitor the Site and take any action with respect to your Content as deemed reasonably necessary by Heritage Brands.
You agree that you will not provide personal information about another person to Heritage Brands unless:
- that other person is made aware of your provision of their personal information to Heritage Brands; and
- that other person authorises you to provide their personal information to Heritage Brands.
Acknowledgement of Risk
The world wide web exists across open public networks that may not be secure or private. You acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to or from the Site may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties.
You must not establish links on any other site to the www.australiscosmetics.com.au URL or any other part or parts of the Site without Heritage Brands' prior written consent. Heritage Brands may withhold its written consent at its discretion.
If you would like to link to the Site, or be linked from the Site, please contact the Marketing Manager, Heritage Brands, 30 Bando Road, Springvale, VIC, 3171 and request to be signed up to our standard Linking Agreement.
All intellectual property in the Site, including its text, images, graphics, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, arrangement and software on the Site (including where included in advertisements) is owned by Heritage Brands unless indicated otherwise.
The content of the Site may be viewed online by you and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your own personal, non-commercial and non-public use. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, distribute or otherwise communicate any text, images or software other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or by the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth).
Limitation of Liability
You use any information provided on the Site, and any other linked to it, at your own risk. All information is provided 'as is' without any express warranties of any kind. Except for liability under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) and any other legislation dealing with similar issues, Heritage Brands expressly disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site, and expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and Heritage Brands will not be liable for loss or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential or special damages, lost profits, lost data, or loss of management time which may arise out of, or result from, reliance on or use of this information, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
To the extent that Heritage Brands is able to limit the remedies available, this document expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (at Heritage Brands' option):
- in the case of goods: the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods; the payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; and
- in the case of services: resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
You must continually indemnify Heritage Brands against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense and cost (including legal costs) ('Claim') suffered or incurred by Heritage Brands arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to your:
- breach or non-observance of any term or condition in this document; or
- violation of any applicable law.
This includes all Claims arising from any information which you provide to Heritage Brands in connection with your use of the Site. In relation to a Claim, Heritage Brands may require you to conduct the defence, at your cost, including negotiations for settlement or compromise prior to the institution of legal proceedings. You must comply with any requirement notified to you in accordance with this clause.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. All users of the Site irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
The provisions of this document are severable and if any provision of this document is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part is to be treated as removed from this document, but the rest of this document is not affected.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Heritage Brands' failure to act with respect to a breach of this document by you or by others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This document may not be construed adversely to Heritage Brands solely because Heritage Brands prepared it.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you must not use the Site.