Get the Look - Smokey Eye
- Prime the skin with the Original Primer and buff in a layer of Oh 2 Glow foundation all over the skin.
- Using Bright eyes concealer in Banana highlight under the eyes, down the bridge of the nose and centre of the forehead. Blend in with a smaller brush.
- Set the face using Banana Powder in the concealed areas. Using the Contour kit in powder take the warm bronze shade and warm up the skin with a large powder brush. Hitting the forehead and the usual contour areas. Do not contour but just give yourself an overall bronze veil.
- Finish the face with a pop of colour on the cheeks using Show some cheek in Fame
- Moving on to the eyes, using the Eye Spy Palette in Smoky. Take Hide and seek and sweep all over the lid. Then using Villan place this out the outer third of the eye and create a smoky cat eye effect. Use a small blending brush in small circular motions to focus the colour in the one area before blending this up into the crease.
- Take Metallix in Pearl Jammin and apply a small about the inner third of the lid.
- Using Stay put eyeliner in Black, line the top lash line and bottom water line.
- Coat lashes with a Fierce Eyes mascara
- Prime lips with all about that base lip primer and wait to dry, then using Liquid Lips in Crem-brulee apply to the lips.
What we’re loving
Add these products to your #haul to slay all day!