Get the Look - Instaready
- Starting with the base, apply an even layer of Midas Touch Priming Serum. Then follow with a layer of Oh 2 Glow foundation.
- Apply Bye Bye Blemish Concealer to under the eyes and blend out.
- Fill in your brows with a brow pencil and using Clear brow and lash extender hold them in place.
- Using AC on Tour Contour kit, define the face with the darker contour shades and blend so that there are no harsh lines.
- Using the Eye spy palette in Nude, start with Disg-eyes and buff into the crease of the eye. This will be the transition colour. Applying the shade lookout over the top of Disg-eyes and then blend this out and up to create a halo effect around the eye lid. Darken this up even further with the shade Crimeseen in the out corner and underneath the eye.
- Using Mettalix eyeshadow in Guns & Rose Petals apply this over the inner third of the eyelid and into the inner corner. Finish with a coat of Bae Watch mascara.
- Lining the lips with Sangria lip pencil, then fill in with velourlips in Doo-bai.
What we’re loving
Add these products to your #haul to slay all day!