Contouring Cream VS. Powder
If you’ve never contoured before, you are probably wondering whether a cream or powder is best for you.
The truth is, the best contour usually comes from both!
- Start with a cream to create a perfect, subtle base contour.
- Then use the powders over the top to set the look, add extra definition to your cheekbones and highlight your features.
- If you feel that you have extremely dry skin, then the cream kit is the perfect option to add moisture back into your skin.
- And vice versa, if you have particularly oily skin, the powder can help to keep that at bay.
- The best way to find out which one is best for you is to try them both and see!
Have a look HERE to see how to contour for your face shape.
Do you love contouring, or need to know more? This is the place to learn all about Contouring from the Contouring experts Australis Cosmetics! We have every contour product you could dream of for your Contour makeup kit!
Contouring is the best way to highlight the structure of your face. It defines your features, sculpts your cheekbones and leaves your skin glowing. You can then use the highlighting shades to bring the light back into your face, and accentuate the areas you have contoured. Finish off the look with some blush, and you’ll be red carpet ready in no time!
Australis Cosmetics also breaks down hot to contour by your shape face. Whether you have a round, heart, square or oval face shape, Australis has you covered!
What we’re loving
Add these products to your #haul to slay all day!